Keto Pumpkin Bread
I was browsing my news feed yesterday morning and came across this pumpkin bread. With the weather cooling down, this sounded just right. This came out perfect and even my non-keto wife really enjoyed it. As a side note, I did not back check every ingredient for keto-friendliness.
- 1 cup creamy unsweetened almond butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup erythritol (*I substituted 1/2 cup stevia as that's what I had on hand*)
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
- Preheat oven to 350°F (190°C). Line an 8×4 inch (20×10 cm) baking loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Add almond butter and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth. Add ~~erythritol~~ stevia and whisk until smooth. Add pumpkin and baking powder and whisk to combine. Add remaining spices and whisk until evenly combined.
- Pour batter into loaf pan. Bake about 45-55 minutes or until done. Insert a toothpick into the center of bread to determine doneness.